Welcome:

Here you will find the somewhat random musings of a pediatrician in Watkinsville, Georgia. Some of my posts will involve medical topics, some political (maybe), and some spiritual. I will probably throw in an occasional comment about UGA athletics, or some other sports-related topic, as well.

Your comments are invited.

Rhinos

Rhinos
Walking with Rhinos

Monday, March 5, 2012

Writer's block

If anyone who reads my blog is wondering why I haven't posted in a while, let's just say I just haven't had anything to say.  I know you are supposed to keep the posts coming regularly so that people will keep checking the blog, but I just have not been able to come up with anything I really wanted to write.  The one topic that did come to me recently turned out to become irrelevant practically as soon as it was written, so it was never posted.

I do have a couple of themes in mind that I will be probably be developing over the next few months when I have time to write.  For the time being, I will mention that one of the themes relates to fatherhood and the impact of absent fathers.  I presented this topic about 8 years ago at a grand rounds in residency, so I need to update some of the data before I post.

That's it for now.  Hopefully I'll produce some more interesting posts in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment